I've triple checked what I got and I'm not sure if the mistakes are from me or you but i got... Fossil animals we before confusing for hungry learn good is bad bad and adapt dream because.
Think where you are getting confused is the first 4 letters are just for show you have to look for the RNA Start codon which is AUG so the sentence is between the start codon and stop codon. So give it anothe try.
Sam, Steven is correct in his reply. You started translating right from the first base instead of looking for the start codon.
Steven, good code.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: TTCTTACACACACGCAAGCTTGCACGGGAACGTCGTAGTGCCGTTAATCTAAC RNA: AAGAAUGUGUGUGCGUUCGAACGUGCCCUUGCAGCAUCACGGCAAUUAGAUUG Codons: AUG UGU GUG CGU UCG AAC GUG CCC UUG CAG CAU CAC GGC AAU UAG (start) Before we learn about anthropology, we want to eat, sleep, think like anthropolog(ists). (stop)
I've triple checked what I got and I'm not sure if the mistakes are from me or you but i got... Fossil animals we before confusing for hungry learn good is bad bad and adapt dream because.
ReplyDeleteThink where you are getting confused is the first 4 letters are just for show you have to look for the RNA Start codon which is AUG so the sentence is between the start codon and stop codon. So give it anothe try.
DeleteSam, Steven is correct in his reply. You started translating right from the first base instead of looking for the start codon.
ReplyDeleteSteven, good code.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: TTCTTACACACACGCAAGCTTGCACGGGAACGTCGTAGTGCCGTTAATCTAAC
RNA: AAGAAUGUGUGUGCGUUCGAACGUGCCCUUGCAGCAUCACGGCAAUUAGAUUG
Codons: AUG UGU GUG CGU UCG AAC GUG CCC UUG CAG CAU CAC GGC AAU UAG
(start) Before we learn about anthropology, we want to eat, sleep, think like anthropolog(ists). (stop)
That is correct
DeleteThat is correct
Delete